Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday's Menu

 Hey, Good Lookin' Recipe Box
I had a very busy day today and didn't have time to post this earlier.  I had a great morning spending time with some of my girlfriends over a lunch we all threw together.  We celebrated the completion of a Bible study that we had all been doing together over the last 12 weeks.  I can't wait to do another one with them!


Last week was crazy and we had more leftovers than I had planned so I didn't cook all the things on my list.  Some of them are posted for this week (if you even noticed that...).


Monday:
Leftover pasta dish (from our lunch today)
green beans
garlic bread
broccoli salad


Tuesday:
Potato Soup (in the crock pot since I have a coupon class to teach)
Cornbread
Salad



Wednesday:
Corned Beef (another crock pot meal...I love my crock pot!)
Carrots and potatoes
Green Beans



Thursday:
Mexican Casserole w/chicken as the meat
Refried beans
rice
salad


Friday:
Homemade pancakes
Scrambled Eggs
Succotash grapes



Saturday:
Homemade pizza 
cheesy noodles, 
grapes 

green beans
pizza sauce recipe



Sunday:
Leftovers!


Snacks/Desserts:
Goldfish crackers
Popcorn
Apples
Strawberry/mango Sorbet  

Homemade donuts (recipe to come later!)
Homemade Muffins


No comments:

Post a Comment