Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Monday's Menu

Hey, Good Lookin' Recipe Box

This is a busy week as this is my kids last week of school.  Both boys graduate on Friday (Jacob from 5th grade and David from 8th grade).  Jacob has baseball practice 2 evenings this week, I'm chaperoning the 8th grade dance on Thursday night and I have a coupon class to teach Friday night!  I'm making very simple meals the rest of the week just to keep some of my sanity!

Monday:
Grilled Hamburger and Hot dogs
Broccoli Salad
Pasta Salad
Sweet potato fries

Tuesday:
Taco Pie
Salad
Leftover Pasta Salad
Birthday Cake for Hubby!

Wednesday:
Tuna Casserole
peas
Dinner Rolls

Thursday:
Fried Rice w/Chicken (chicken is already cooked and in the freezer)
Corn
Leftover Broccoli Salad

Friday:
Spaghetti
Homemade bread from the bread machine
Green beans

Saturday:
Homemade pizza
Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment