Monday, May 9, 2011

Strawberry Mango Pineapple Sorbet!

Remember those strawberries, mangoes and pineapples I bought at Aldi in the past few weeks?  I was determined to make something yummy with them since the prices were so great!  I stocked up on quite a bit of them so I froze them all to use later.  Today I decided to experiment in the kitchen....I told you I would experiment with these!  I came up with a Strawberry Mango Pineapple Sorbet and boy did it taste yummy!  Can you tell by Emalee's face?  She absolutely loved this treat on this nice sunny day!

I'm definitely not a recipe expert but here's how I made these:

Strawberry Mango Pineapple Sorbet
1 Mango peeled, cored and diced 
1 cup strawberries (slightly thawed)
1/2 cup pineapple
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup ice cubes
sugar to taste

All I did was blend everything in my blender until it was the right consistency!  
This made about 4 glasses full (like the ones in the picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment