Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dillon's Trip 5/3/11


I headed to Dillon's tonight before a new sale tomorrow.  Thought I'd post a picture of the deals I got.  I just didn't have the time to go earlier this week and I'm glad since new coupons for Goldfish came out!  I also had to get my coupons in order as I had let them get out of hand lately.  I'm so thankful that I live near such a great store.  I hope that I never take for granted the deals that I'm able to get!
By the way...I had a coupon for everything except the milk, and bread...

Total before coupons = $105.51
Total I paid = $24.15
# of items purchased = 47
71% Savings 

1 loaf bread
3 gallons milk
2 boxes Better Oats oatmeal (almost free)
2 boxes Rice Krispies
2 bottles Purex laundry soap
2 bottles Red Hot hot sauce (almost free)
6 cans Refried beans
2 cans coconut milk (Had coupons that made it .69 cents each so I plan on experimenting this week by making some kind of slush/smoothie with it, mangoes and pineapples that I got earlier this week.  I'll let you all know how it goes once it's done!)
4 DelMonte fruit cups
2 pkgs Blackberries
1 Glade airfreshener (FREE)
1 Suave dry shampoo (FREE)
6 pkgs Goldfish crackers (2 FREE and 4 for .50 each)
2 Kraft cheese singles
1 pkg Taco seasoning (FREE)
2 bags Hershey's chocolates (I had two $5 catalina's for each of these making them almost free)  :)
8 tubes Crest toothpaste (all FREE)
I also got a rain check for 10 Safeguard bar soaps that I'll get for FREE after it's back in stock.  I plan on donating them.

If you're new to couponing and want to learn the ropes, we offer classes.  Check them out right HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment