Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thrifty Thursday...Quick and Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce

Quick and Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce

I'ts Thrifty Thursday!  For my new readers...I try to post something "thrifty" on Thursdays to help our lives run a little smoother and save us some money at the same time.
I was reading Megan's blog a few days ago and came across this recipe for homemade pizza sauce.  At my house we usually have homemade pizza about once a week, but I'm always open to new pizza sauce recipes as I'm not really fond of any red sauce.  However, Megan's recipe is easy and looks appetizing, so I think I'll give it a try and see if I like it!  I love that it has few ingredients, ones that most people have in their pantry already, plus it's healthier since there aren't any preservatives in it!  Now that's what I call "thrifty!"

No comments:

Post a Comment