Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Welcome!



Welcome to "Spot My Eye!"  If you attended tonight's coupon class I'm really glad you're here and hope that you walked away feeling empowered to start coupon shopping!  You can access a lot of information right here on my blog.  So, get comfy and take some time to look around.  Also, make sure to scroll down and on the right side of this blog is a place where you can "follow" me on Facebook or Google Friend connect.  Everything I post will show up on your Facebook homepage once you do that!
If you have questions feel free to post them on the Spot My Eye Facebook page and I'll answer them.  If you post them there everyone can benefit at the same time (especially if the have the same question you do!)  You can also comment after each individual post right here on the blog.
This blog is always a work in progress.  I'm tweaking it constantly to better fit your needs.  If there's something you would like to see more of or if you have a suggestion feel free to let me know!

You can find information about hosting a class and my contact information right HERE.

When you start visiting coupon blogs you'll notice that there is a "coupon language."  You can find information on that right HERE.


Go HERE to find the information we spoke about tonight on coupon fraud.


I also do weekly posts.  You can go the the search engine located on the top right side of this blog and type in the following to access previous posts that I've done with loads of information:

Monday's Menu
Tuesday's Tip
Thrifty Thursday
Ask Me Friday


It was a pleasure meeting you all tonight and I wish you well on your coupon adventures!  

~Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment