Sunday, March 6, 2011

Photo's of Dillon's Savings....



I taught Jeanne how to coupon shop about a year ago.  She posted her savings on her face book profile and graciously let me borrow her pics to show how well she did at Dillon's this past week.  The pictures seem to be fuzzy for some reason when I put them here on the blog, but hopefully you can get a good overview of what she did.  
Stay tuned..I'll be posting my Dillon's trip tomorrow!

Jeanne got 18 items:
1 12pk. Charmin
4 Toaster Strudels
2 TollHouse cookie
2 Green Giant Steamers
2 Colgate toothbrushes
2 bottles of Tide laundry soap
1 container Tide softening agent (can't remember the name..sorry!)
1 box margarine
3 feminine products (not pictured)

She had coupons for everything except the margarine...
She spent $18.26 out of pocket!
This was a 75% saving off the manufacturer's retail price!
WOOHOO!!! Way to go Jeanne!!!  You make me proud!!!
Fill free to send me your savings photos and I'll be happy to post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment