Saturday, March 26, 2011

Breaking News for "Spot My Eye"!!!



Some new things have been brewing for Spot My Eye Coupon Classes and I must admit that I'm SO EXCITED about it!


First, The Basics of Couponing Class has a new look and feel!  After several days and a lot of long hours invested, I've designed a Power Point presentation!  Yay!  This will help those of you attending a class that are visual learners.  It's also allowed me to add a bit more to the class so you will walk away with TONS of information about the world of couponing!  My goal is for you to learn more from a Spot My Eye  The Basics of Couponing Class than any other coupon class you can take!  I believe that if you've paid to learn something...I need to teach you what you've paid for!


Second, I will be adding another class in a couple of months.  You won't want to miss taking this class if you want to build upon what you learn in The Basics of Couponing Class.  The details of this class are NOT being released yet, but I wanted to give you all a "heads up" so you can start thinking about hosting or attending a class in the future.


Third, I have a new email address specifically for Spot My Eye readers.  You can email me your questions, concerns, suggestions or interest in hosting or attending a coupon class there.  You can find the email address HERE.


Last, and my most exciting news....I've decided to take on a partner for Spot My Eye!  My friend, Michelle K. has a wealth of knowledge to share and we thought that with our two brains together we would make a wonderful team.  Like I said, I'm very excited about this.  We both have a passion for couponing, saving money, menu planning, etc.  We feel that the Lord has put the two of us together for a reason and are very excited to start working together.  Michelle will gradually start Co-Teaching Spot My Eye classes with me beginning in April, 2011.  For now, I (Heather) will continue to run the blog.  We look forward to what the Lord has in store for the future of Spot My Eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment