Friday, December 10, 2010

Saturday's Savings

I'm taking the weekend off since my birthday is coming up.  Plus, I need to decorate for Christmas.  So, here's a look at the deals I scored this week.  Feel free to leave a comment and share what deals you scored!  I'll be back Monday with new coupon Matchups for the upcoming Dillon's ad (12/15-12/21).




I got this deal at Walgreens today! (I'm hearing that this deal has ended now...bummer)
Buy:
(6) Hallmark Tissue Paper .99 cents each (found on the Christmas wrapping paper isle)
Use:
3 for $1 in ad coupon (will work on all 6)
Total Due: $2
Get Back: $5 RR, you make $3 profit! 

There's nothing like walking out of a store "making" money!


I also got the Crayola Pixies that I posted about earlier this week.  I was really excited about this deal since I'm buying some presents for a little girl in need.  :)


I went to Dillon's w/hubby tonight to do another week of the Mega Event, plus we wanted to catch the Kellog's 4 day sale with our Mini Wheats coupons...
I got $100 worth of groceries for $22.43.  I'm too tired to post them all, but it was similar to last week's post.  More Carnation Evaporated milk for FREE, Krusteaz muffin mixes, lots of Nabisco crackers, Silk Milk, several boxes of General Mills Cereals were included.


Have a great weekend everyone and thanks so much for reading my blog!  



No comments:

Post a Comment