Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday's Couponing...

This is the first installment of "Monday's Couponing"...  On Monday's I hope to post advice for what coupons to print and where to find them, plus what stores they match up with.  Keep in mind that these posts will pertain only the the area that I live in (SW Missouri) so if you live in another area please make sure to check your ads.  The deals that I highlight are also just a fraction of the bargains out there, but they will usually be my personal favorite ones.

I hope to add a bit to this list tonight, but here's a few to get you started:

Currently, Dillon's has a Mega Sale going on. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Mega Sales!  You get $5 off your purchase if you order 10 items included in the Mega Sale.  You can get as many increments of 10 that you wish and get $5 off.  So, if you purchase 50 items in the mega sale you will get $25 off our purchase.  For you "newbie" couponers, this means that if you also pair these items up with coupons you'll get a GREAT deal on certain items.

Here's a few of the deals that I'd like to highlight...
If any of you examine the photo that I took of my last Dillon's shopping trip you'll notice that I bought
Barilla Pasta,
Carnation milk (free with coupons)
Ritz Crackers and ($1 with Nabisco cracker coupons)
Krusteaz cookie and muffin mixes (free with coupons)
Saltines (free with Nabisco cracker coupons)

Word on the street is that this sale will continue next week...Yay!  However, until the actual ad comes out it's kind of a guessing game.
If you have coupons for these then G-R-E-A-T! (Like Tony the Tiger! LOL!)  If you don't have any you can order them from Couponsthingsbydede here and pay a little out of pocket and save a bundle!  They might be out of some already by now, but it might be worth checking to see if they're in stock still.  I ordered mine for this weeks ad (starting Wednesday and running through Tuesday) this morning.  Also, I didn't get the Barilla coupons from them...sorry, they were mailed to me from Vocalpoint.  If you're not a member of Vocalpoint I'd suggest signing up.  The more you frequent their site the more perks you get! : )
You can check out the upcoming Dillon's ad by going to Southern Savers website.  She does a FANTASTIC job compiling coupon matchups!

No comments:

Post a Comment