Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cold and Flu Prevention Tips

As I mentioned in my last post, we've been sick around my house this week.  I thought it would be helpful to post a few tips on how to prevent getting colds or the flu.  I found the following article on Family Heath & Nutrion's website and thought it was worth sharing!

Cold and Flu Prevention Tips:

1. WASH YOUR HANDS for at least 20 seconds with soap and water! This is probably the number one thing you can do to prevent illness. Be sure your children are washing their hands often or using hand sanitizer.
2. Don't touch your face. Even if germs are on your hands, they can't enter the body unless you touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Teach your children to not touch their faces either. (You will be amazed at how many times you touch your face once you begin to pay attention!)

(continued....)
You can see the rest of this article HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment