Sunday, December 5, 2010

My new blog!

Welcome to my new blog!

Why Spot My Eye?
When I was a little girl one of my sisters would use this phrase when something would surprise her or catch her off guard.  It's one of those silly things that has stayed in my mind ever since.  So, when thinking of a blog title that would reflect the purpose of this blog "Spot My Eye" just seemed right.

So, what is the purpose of this blog?
A little over two years ago I was blessed to run into a friend that introduced me to "coupon shopping".. which is using coupons to the most of their benefit in order to pay the least amount for a product.  Coupon shopping is quite an art and takes time and patience to learn, but the benefits reaped well outweigh the time and effort put into learning and planning.  In the past 2 years I've been able to save roughly $4,000 by coupon shopping.
Because of learning how to coupon shop I've also learned many other frugal/simple ways of living and plan to share some of those things on here as well.

It was because you, my friends and family, asked me for help that I'm starting this blog.  The only thing I ask of you is to spread the word about my blog.  Also, please feel free to let me know what kind of things you would like for me to blog about and please be patient with me as I'm figuring out how to make this blog work for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment