Sunday, December 5, 2010

Coupon Class

Over the past few weeks I've had a number of people ask me to teach them how to save money while shopping.  I haven't had a class outside of my church, but decided that I'd host one at my home and see how it goes.  Also, if you'd like to gather some of your own friends or church family together for a class I'd be happy to give one for a nominal fee. Feel free to contact me if you're interested.
Also, if you follow me on my other blog I've decided to transfer everything coupon related over to this blog.  This will help me to keep things straight and better organized.  Thanks for "following" me!

My first in home coupon class will be Thurs. Jan. 6, 2011 at 6:30 p.m.  Please email me at bhnothnagel@att.net for details and fees!

No comments:

Post a Comment