Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday's Tip--Upcycling T-Shirts



Upcycling is all the rage now days.  Before you throw something out or take it to Goodwill take some time to think about what you have.  Could it possibly be upcycled?
I'll be honest...I'm not a seamstress.  Wanna know a secret???  I don't even own a sewing machine! (Gasp!)  However, I've been thinking about purchasing one and seeing if I have the patience to learn to sew.  Besides, there are so many cute things to make that I'm missing out on.  Carolyn has a great tutorial HERE that shows us how to upcycle t-shirts into trendy coasters...or even a rug if you have the patience!
You can see other ways to upcycle a t-shirt HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE!

What are some things that you've upcycled lately?  Share in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment