Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday's Menu

Hey, Good Lookin' Recipe Box
Do you ever have one of "those" weeks in the kitchen?  Last week was terrible for me.  I wound up scorching one of my meals so badly that I had to throw it away.  Note to self...don't leave the kitchen and get distracted when cooking dinner.  Anyway, it threw the entire menu plan off whack and I wound up going to McDonald's.  We were also able to throw in another left-over night last week.  In the end I didn't cook a couple of meals I had planned on.  So, let's try this again...

Monday:
Potato Soup w/Ham
Salad
Homemade bread

Tuesday:
Beef Pepper Steak
Rice
Stir-fry veggies
Apple slices

Wednesday:
Chicken Tortilla Soup (will post recipe later)
Homemade Tortillas...maybe (will post recipe later)
Salad
Bread

Thursday:
Chicken Spaghetti (recipe posted later)
Homemade dinner rolls
Steamed asparagas, corn & carrots medley

Friday:
Loaded Baked potatoes w/
Chili
Broccoli
Cheese, sour cream
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Saturday:
Leftovers or Homemade Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment