Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dillons Trip 01.18.2011


(Things marked in green were totally Free with coupons...things that have an (*) had a coupon.)  I'm very well on track with my budget right now.  In fact, I've only spent $161.77 TOTAL in groceries and household items this month.  That's roughly $54.00 per week for a family of five!  I do need some hamburger, so I'm holding out hoping that a good sale will come quickly and then I'll stock up.

Everything in the picture (and listed below) cost me $63.87!

2 MultiGrain Cheerios*
1 Orig. Cheerios*
1 Cinnamon Chex...Free!
3 Kashi Cereal...all Free!*
4 bottles Vitamin water...all Free!*
8 bags Green Giant Steamers*
2 boxes Hot Pockets*
2 boxes Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate...both Free!*
1 box DrumStick Ice Cream...Free from Hip2Save drawing!*
1 jar picante sauce
15 boxes Maruchan Yakisobe Noodles...all Free!*
2 cans pork n beans
4 cans tomato sauce (hope there's a sale on this sometime soon)
1 bag Santita Tortilla chips
3 Zone bars...all Free!*
1 bag tater tots
2 pkgs Hormel sausage links on manager special markdown
1 bottle maple flavoring (so I can experiment and make my own maple syrup soon!)
1 tube carmex*
tomatoes
apples
celery
grapes
2 bags chicken breast on manager special markdown
2 pkgs cube steak on manger special markdown
1 pkg. Beef strips on manager special markdown

No comments:

Post a Comment