Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday's Menu

Hey, Good Lookin' Recipe Box

This week I'm concentrating on using up what's in the stockpile and freezer.

Monday:
Sausage Links
Pancakes
Scrambled Eggs
Apple slices, grapes
* I did make homemade syrup and LOVED it!  Thanks, Tina D., for the recipe!
"I don't know how you are planning to make your syrup but we use equal parts white sugar, brown sugar and water. Heat until dissolved and add a little maple and vanilla flavorings. My kids love it so much better than store-bought syrup. Of course they really love real maple syrup, but it's not in the budget! Tina D."

Tuesday:

Cube Steak
Mashed Potatoes/gravy
Green beans
Homemade biscuits if I have time to get them made.


Wednesday:
Potato Soup (I told you last week that we love this so much that we eat it a lot.  Expect to see it quite often around here!)
Homemade bread
Salad

Thursday:
Beef Pepper Steak 
Rice
Asian noodles
Stir-fry veggies

Friday:
Pepperoni
Cheeseburger
Mac & Cheese
Corn

Saturday:
Leftovers from the week!

Sunday:


No comments:

Post a Comment