Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's been a GREAT day at Walgreen's!

I went to Walgreen's earlier today and had a great trip!  It's really cold were I live and we needed to fill the van with gas so I ventured out with hubby and stopped at Walgreen's again to pick up a few more items.  Very rare do I go to Walgreen's twice in one day, but today it was just worth it.  Plus, I don't plan on getting out any tomorrow or the rest of the week for that matter.   I'm going to stay inside where it's nice and warm.

Here's the deals I did tonight...oh, and I was able to teach hubby the ropes a bit too!

1st Transaction:

1 Gallon 2% Milk $3.39
1 Half gallon chocolate milk $2.79
2 bottles Nature Made Vitamin D $4.99 each on sale BOGO
1 bottle Kids vitamin $5.00
1 Walgreens brand tissues .99 cents
= $9.38
- 1 $5/1 Nature Vitamin coupons
-Buy one gallon milk get one 1/2 gallon chocolate milk free coupon
-3.50 in Register Rewards (from earlier today)

Total paid $.89 cents including tax
Received $5.00 Register Reward

2nd Transaction:

1 bottle Kids Vitamins $5.00
-1 $2 Register Reward (from earlier today)
= $3.00 

Total paid $3.23 including tax
Received $5.00 Register Reward

Grand Tally:
Spent $4.12
Received $10.00 in Register Rewards!  It was a Money Maker day today!




No comments:

Post a Comment