Monday, January 31, 2011

January Finals...



In keeping up with keeping better track of what I spend/save, etc.  I thought I'd start a monthly post and share with you exactly what those numbers are.  So, here's a look at the month of January!

Retail price of all items purchased = *$634.47
Amount I saved w/coupons, rewards, ecb's,etc. = $391.51
Amount I spent out of pocket = $242.96 ($23.26 of that was for newspapers or coupons I ordered).
Amount of ECB's, Register Rewards, Rebates "earned" = $111.70
Average weekly spending = $60.74 (for a family of 5)

*This amount includes all spending for anything I purchased at the following stores:  Dillon's, Price Cutter, Walgreens, CVS, Staples, WalMart.
The only expense not included is prescriptions and eating out (which we don't do often) as that is another budget category in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment