Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday's Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Today I am participating in Menu Planning Monday at orgjunkie.com.  


Getting back into the swing of things after coming home from vacation has been rough today!  I got a bit spoiled by not having to cook last week.  However, reality is upon me and I must make a menu.  So here goes...


Sunday:
Chicken Tortilla Soup


Monday:
Goulash
Garlic bread
Green beans


Tuesday:
Homemade Pizza
Salad
Mac and Cheese


Wednesday:
Grilled hamburgers
Scalloped potatoes
Salad


Thursday:
Pancakes
Sausage
Eggs
Fruit (whatever I find on sale at the grocery store tomorrow)


Friday:
Chili Corndog Surprise!
Steamed broccoli


Saturday:
Looking for a sandwich recipe...will post later!


Breakfasts:
We almost always have cereal or oatmeal


Lunches:
We either have PB & J, lunchmeat sandwiches or leftovers


Snacks:
Fruits, granola bars, homemade muffins, homemade popsicles


Check out the rest of Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment