Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Q Hunter



Did you get your newspaper today?  I was home with 2 sick kiddos and only left the house one time today.  So no newspaper for me (which means no coupons) and no bargain shopping today either!

Let me pause here to say that I'm glad to have a stockpile so that I don't have to feel guilty about missing out on either of these!

Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know that Spot My Eye Savings is now an Affiliate with The Q Hunter!  If you missed the paper or would like have more inserts you can go to The Q Hunter and order whole inserts.  Being an affiliate means that I make a slight commission off of inserts that you order if you go through the provided link.  I thank you in advance for that.  You can also find the big "Q" on this blog and click it to go to The Q Hunter website.

Also, if you are a coupon blog and want to be an affiliate of The Q Hunter and go through my link I'll make an commission off of that as well!  It's a win/win for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment