Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Aldi Deals 6/22-6/28




EDIT:
Well, guess what?  I made a mistake and boy am I happy about it.  Thanks to Stacey who informed me that her Aldi ad looked different than mine.  I finally figured out that the ad I was looking at was only a portion of the Aldi ad that had been delivered to my house and not the entire ad.  Thankfully, there IS some produce featured this week and we can all smile again!  :)


Plums .25 cents each
Nectarines  .25 cents each
Peaches .25 cents each
Cantaloupe .99 cents each
Strawberries .99 cents per 1 lb. clamshell




Check out the Aldi Weekly Circular HERE.
Go HERE to view this weeks current Special Buys


If you've never shopped at Aldi here's some things you need to know:


Bring a quarter with you to "rent" your shopping cart.  You'll get your quarter back after you return your shopping cart.  I always have a quarter in my car for this purpose!  :)


  • Bring cash or a debit card to make your purchases with.  Most Aldi's do NOT accept credit cards.  
  • Bag your own groceries.
  • Bring your own bags or boxes to load your groceries in.  They do have bags for purchase at the register and sometimes there are empty boxes at the store you can use.
Don't forget:  You can price match produce at Walmart with the Aldi ad. 

3 comments:

  1. Seriously? Are you sure you're not looking at last week's ad? The ad I got has the following produce items:

    Cantalope: $.99
    Peaches: $.25 ea.
    Plums: $.25 ea
    Nectarines: $.25ea
    Strawberries: $.991b clamshell

    The dates on my ad (I get it in the newspaper) are 6/22-6/28.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey, I'm so glad you commented! I wondered what in the world was the problem and now I know what it was....I only got a "special buys" flier in my paper. It wasn't the entire ad!!! I'm so happy! Thanks again and I'll go correct my post right now!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete