Friday, June 24, 2011

Ask Me Friday!




It's been awhile since I've done an "Ask Me Friday" post!  


So here's the question:
How did you come up with the name Spot My Eye...and why the owls?


Answer:
I grew up the youngest of four children.  One of my sisters actually invented this saying when she was little.  She would see something neat or intriguing and would always respond to it by saying, "Well, spot my eye!"  


Before I started couponing I had asked the Lord to give me more wisdom in the area of finances.  The very next day a friend of mine introduced me to coupons!  An owl represents wisdom so I decided that I wanted an owl as my photo theme and then when I saw the big eyes on the owl (the owl on this blog) I immediately thought about something to do with the eyes....Suddenly, I thought of my sister's childhood saying!  I called her, asked her permission to use it and here we are today!


We've added the words "savings" to better reflect the idea behind the blog!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, Spot my eye! I think it is a perfect name and logo (Owl)! I am really proud of all that you do and the hard work you put in to helping others! I Love you!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Laura! I'm glad you're letting me use your quote! :)

    ReplyDelete