Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dollar Bill Sleeves not JUST for Dollars Anymore!

For those of you who have been to one of our classes you may remember me talking about the 4x6 photo inserts that I use for my larger coupons such as printables.  Mine are no longer in good shape and the quality of them has not been what I need for how much use they get so I did some research and found something I think will work better. 

Currency Sleeves are similar to baseball card holders, but designed to hold dollar bills or coins.  You can find dollar bill sleeves at local coin stores or online.  At my local store they are $1 each.  On Amazon.com you can find many types of sleeves, my favorite being the 100 count 4-pocket currency sleeves for $23.99.  This particular sleeve is also available for Prime Shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment