Sunday, June 5, 2011

Save-A-Lot comes to Springfield



I'm excited to announce that Springfield is going to get a Save-A-Lot in late August!  I've never shopped at a Save-A-Lot, but I'm anxious to see what they offer.
I could not find a coupon policy on line from their website.  Their website said that their coupon policy differs for each location since they are independently owned stores.  It's best for us to wait and ask the manager once they open up.
However, I did find a site that highlights Save-A-Lot deals so that you can get a preview of what's to come.  Just go HERE and you'll find the coupon policy for her local store.  I have a feeling that this policy will be close to what we can expect as well.

Have any of you ever shopped at a Save-A-Lot?  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. This is great news. I've never shopped at this store but It is great to see some variety coming to Springfield. With the new Hy-Vee and now Save A Lot we'll have even more places to shop! Thanks for the news.

    ReplyDelete