Saturday, April 16, 2011

4/17-4/23 CVS and Walgreens Deals

I have a very busy day ahead.  I'm excited to attend the baby shower of my first great-nephew (yet to be born) and then I'll be heading home to finish my taxes!  Yes, I procrastinated on those and need to get them done before Monday!  So, I won't be posting much at all today.  Thanks for your patience in that!
I've linked you below to two reputable sites to get your CVS and Walgreens match ups that start tomorrow.  If you need help figuring out how to shop at each store don't forget to click on the CVS and Walgreens tabs on this blog for a tutorial.
Also, for my newer readers...I take Sunday off for family time and worship.  See you back here on Monday morning!

~Heather



cvslogo1
Find your upcoming CVS deals HERE

wag-logo1
Find  your upcoming Walgreens deals HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment