Friday, April 8, 2011

My thoughts...TLC Extreme Couponing

I've been trying to avoid this topic, but unfortunately, it's not avoidable any longer.  Every class that I teach I'm asked if I watch TLC's Extreme Couponing.  The answer to that is "No...I don't have cable, I don't agree with the way that couponing is portrayed on the show and I have no desire to watch couponing being done that way."  

I take my job very seriously in teaching my readers and those that attend my classes how to coupon ethically and legally.  I ran across this on another site today and thought I would share it with you.

If you choose to use coupons to shop with please know that any use of a coupon other than what the coupon itself says in writing is fraudulent use of a coupon and you can be prosecuted for it.

Click on the link below to get some insight to why I don't like this new show:

http://supercouponing.com/extremecouponingquestions.html

No comments:

Post a Comment