Monday, April 25, 2011

Slow day...

Sorry for the lack of posts today.  It's been raining here for days and it's dark and cloudy.  My backyard is suddenly a river and one of my kids (Jacob) has been sick all day.  To top it off my back spasms started again (I had problems for several weeks last year and finally got a cortisone shot) and are keeping me from sitting too long today.

Jacob and I finally decided to give in to our woes and rented a movie from the Red Box today, ate popcorn together and just relaxed for awhile.  Poor guy is still coughing.  He's got asthma and I'm not sure if the weather is making it worse or if he has a virus on top of that.  Only time will tell.

I'll post Monday's Menu sometime tomorrow since I didn't have a chance to really think about it over the weekend.  Tonight I'm making chili, cornbread, and Spinach salad w/strawberries and sliced hard boiled eggs.  Gotta start using up those boiled eggs!  :)

Hope you all have had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment