Monday, February 28, 2011

February Finals...




Continuing on in keeping better track of what I spend/save, etc. here's a look at the month of February!

Last month I gave you a very specific, detailed list of what I spent, saved, etc.  This month I didn't do that just because I need to save some time from being on the computer.  However, here's what I do have to share.  Keep in mind that this is for my family of FIVE!



*Total spent = $233.79
Average weekly spending = $53.86 (for a family of 5)


Total spent for the entire year = $476.75
Average weekly spending for the year = $55.01


*This amount includes all spending for anything (and I mean anything...) I purchased at the following stores:  Dillon's, Price Cutter, Walgreens, CVS, Staples, WalMart, Dollar General, Braum's, Sara Lee Bread Store Outlet, Aldi, & Food 4 Less.
The only expense not included is prescriptions and eating out (which we don't do very often) as that is another budget category in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment