Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dillon's Trip 2/26/11

My hubby and I hit Dillon's yesterday.  I hadn't shopped yet for the Mega Event, but thought I'd better take them up on some of the deals they have going on before the sale ends.  I didn't order coupons for this...I just used the coupons that I had on hand already.
Here's a picture of what we got.  Items are listed below...

(Click on photo to enlarge image)

(Items highlighted in green were totally FREE after coupons)
3 pkgs Hunts pudding
4 pkgs Knorr Sides
4 cartons Dillons's large eggs
2 tubes Colgate
1 Yoplait Yogurt
6 pouches Starkist Tuna
7 bottles Vitamin Water
3 tubs Country Crock
4 jars Ragu sauce
15 cans Chef Boyardee
2 tubs Land O Lakes margarine (.20 cents each)
4 pkgs BarS Hotdogs
6 Del Monte Fruit cups
4 pkgs Hillshire Farm lunchmeat
4 Martha White Muffin Mixes
4 Totinos pizzas
4 Totinos pizza rolls
10 boxes Chex cereal
2 boxes Kashi cereal
2 2lt. Sprite
4 pkgs Banquet Brown n Serve sausage
1 pkg. salad mix
1 gallon milk
1 bottle Kraft BBQ sauce
1 box Honey Buns (can you tell that hubby was with me?)

Total before coupons 
= $187.32

Total saved
=$118.98

Total spent (including tax)
= $68.34

99 items = .69 cents per items average

64% Savings over all!

I also got back $13.50 in catalina coupons to use next time.  I'll probably do another trip with those and post it later this week.  I plan on rolling them to get some more deals or I might just get milk for the week with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment