1. Plan all your meals in advance.
2. Stockpile non-perishable food when it is on sale.
3. Use coupons...especially for items that are on sale (at that rock bottom sale price).
4. Compare costs per ounce on packages.
5. DON'T shop when you are hungry!
6. Always have at least 1-2 meals prepared and in the freezer for those days that you don't have time to cook. This way you avoid having to order take-out!
7. Make a grocery shopping list in advance of going to the store and STICK TO IT!
8. Avoid impulse buying!
Do you have any tips to add? Leave a comment below and share them!