Friday, February 25, 2011

Ask Me Friday!

Ask Me Friday!

First I want to apologize for not posting my menu or Thrifty Thursday this week.  Truth is that it's been a very busy week for me and I wasn't feeling very well.  We had Wendy's and Taco Bell this week which, as you know, is not typical for our family.  So, today is Friday, the weekend is here and I'm celebrating 17 years of marriage to my wonderful husband, Brian, tomorrow!  We have weekend plans so I probably won't have time to post many deals after today.  Thanks for your patience!

That being said.....Today is ASK ME FRIDAY!  

Today's question comes from Edie W. 

Can you print coupons in black & white or do they have to be in color?

You can definitely print coupons in black and white.  It obviously saves ink, which saves you money!  Just make sure that the bar code and expiration date are clear.  Retailers do not have to accept printable coupons that won't scan.  Unfortunately, my printer doesn't have a function where I can choose to only print in B&W.  :(  I wish it did.  I'm hoping to one day replace my current print w/one that has that option.

Do you have a question you would like answered?  Leave me a comment or email me.  I'll answer at least one question every Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment