Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Ask Me Friday"...a new Spot My Eye series!


One of the goals I have in blogging is to give you information that benefits you.  I know that especially for newbie couponers it's really hard to remember everything.  Sometimes you have questions and don't know what the answer is.  Seasoned couponers also run into things that they have questions about.  This is why I'm starting a new series called Ask Me Friday!  I'm excited about this and hope to answer several of the questions that you all have.
I don't care what question you ask me as long as it pertains to the purpose of this blog...coupons, menus, saving money, etc.  You can ask me personal questions as well, but it will be up to my discretion to answer those!  The first series will start tomorrow!


So, please starting emailing me your questions and I'll try to answer a couple of them every Friday!  


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment