Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday's Menu

Hey, Good Lookin' Recipe Box

I'm finally home today from a long meeting.  Also, I have a sick boy at home today, so I won't be posting many things since being a mama overrides everything else!  :)  Luckily, I sat down over the weekend and made my menu for this week, otherwise it probably wouldn't have gotten done.  Yay me for planning ahead...something that I'm continuing to work on!
I have a busy week with a meeting and a conference, so the menu is simple and well suited for my hubby to help with on nights that I won't be home.

Monday:
Spaghetti
French Bread
Salad
Green beans

Tuesday:
Stroganoff
Bread
Frozen Veggie

Wednesday:
Chicken Nuggets
Mashed potatoes
White gravy
Corn
Salad

Thursday:
Tater tot casserole
Bread
Vegetable (maybe leftover)

Friday:
Daddy's night w/kids
Frozen Pizza's
Mac & Cheese
Veggie

Saturday:
Another Daddy night :)
Cheesy Hashbrown Hamburger Helper
(not sure what else he'll make!)

Sunday:
Still in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment