Wednesday, November 2, 2011

True Moment Tuesdays: Give Thanks



1 Thessalonian 5:16-18
 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.


As the season of Thanksgiving is upon us I've decided to blog about one thing per day up to Thanksgiving Day that I'm thankful for.  I'll add to this list daily.


Feel free to join me by leaving a comment here on the blog or on the facebook page.




November:


1.  I'm thankful for a new friendship that God has given me!


2.  I'm thankful for God's provision of chicken today!


3.  I'm thankful that I finally caught up on some much-needed sleep last night!


4.  I'm thankful for my husband:  Just last night I shared with him how much I appreciate him for always providing without complaint. He's the hardest working man I know and has great respect from his peers for his integrity in his work. He's humble, honest, meek and loves me beyond measure. I'm sick with a chronic autoimmune disorder that takes a great toll on me mentally and physically at times. He is my rock (next to Jesus!) and my shoulder to cry on, my friend to laugh with and the one person I look forward to sharing the rest of my life with. I love that he loves the Lord, teaches our children Biblical truths and demonstrates the love of Christ through his words and actions. I'm so thankful that the Lord put us together!


5.  I'm thankful for the much needed nap that I got to take today.  I know it sounds a little silly to put that down as a "thankful" thing to have, but it's really true!


6.  I'm thankful for the salvation of a loved one this past week.  Oh, how He loves us!

No comments:

Post a Comment