Tuesday, October 25, 2011

True Moment Tuesday's...Elephant Mishap


One of the funniest things that's happened at our house in a very long time....


We had company over a couple nights ago. They were at our house a long time while Brian worked on their car. The men were in the garage, while the women visited in the living room. My friend, Edie, was sitting in a chair for quite awhile as we visited and then got up to run a quick errand for the guys. While Edie was gone I decided to clean up the dishes and put away the toys in the living room that Emalee had out. I had everything clean and then noticed that something was sitting in a chair next to where Edie had been sitting. Take a look at the photo and you'll see what I saw! I had wondered where it was that morning as I was getting dressed! Not sure what Emalee was thinking, but it sure was funny! I thought Edie was just being nice by not saying anything about it, but after I showed it to her she started laughing because she hadn't noticed it either! Apparently, Emalee did this early on in the day and I never noticed! :)

True Moment Tuesday's (TMT's) are a new feature here on Spot My Eye Savings.  Go here to see what TMT's are all about!

1 comment:

  1. That is fun-ny! I really like the added touch of the mouse all nestled in the middle. Haha!

    ReplyDelete