Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yarn Wreath

(Click photos to enlarge)



Are you using Pinterest yet?  I finally figured out what all the hype was about and must say that I LOVE Pinterest!
Yesterday I sat down and made the cutest wreath I've ever made!  Okay...truth is, it's only the second wreath I've ever made..the first one was made from coffee filters.  It took me about 2 1/2 hours to make this yarn wreath (pictured above), but I'm thinking that I'll probably be able to make my next one in less time since I just learned how to do this.   Wreaths are one of my favorite new crafts that I've challenged myself to make this year.
Sorry the picture isn't that great.  I'm seriously pressed for time today and don't have much time to blog.  I'll take a better picture and will update this post later!  Oh, and I'm lovin' that these photos show all the smudges on my mirror!  ;)

If you want to follow me on Pinterest I have a slew of different wreaths pictured from around cyber land that you can check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment