Tuesday, October 18, 2011

True Woman Makeover

I'm a True Woman

The last few weeks around here have been crazy.  I've been very busy keeping up with all the extra-curricular activities that the kids are involved in.  It seems that I spend a good portion of my day in the car taking or picking someone up from somewhere.  There are so many things on my "to do" list that I desperately want to get done, but I'm having to remind myself that I'm not Super Woman and that those things will have to wait. 


Being a woman is hard, but it's such a rewarding job.  It's easy to forget to take care of ourselves while we're taking care of so many other people.  One year ago I went on a road trip with my friend, Kristin, to the True Woman 2010 Conference.  We had so much fun, but the personal revivals that we both experienced topped the "fun" part of the trip by a long shot.  
In an effort for me to remember what I learned I signed up today for the 30 Day True Woman Makeover.  It looks like this will be a 30 Day study of  Proverbs 31, 1 Timothy 2:9-10, and Titus 2:1-5.  


Are  you interested in joining me?  Go over here and sign up today and we'll be reading the same things each day!  



No comments:

Post a Comment