Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm back....My summary of Spring Break!

Well, 2 of my 3 kiddos went back to school this morning.  As you may have noticed, I wasn't very active on here last week.  It was nice to scale back from blogging a bit and enjoy the kids.  We managed to enjoy each other's company and get quite a few things done around the house.  Here's my summary of Spring Break...

Our 11 year old goldfish, Buddy, died so he got flushed down the toilet.

Emalee and I recovered early in the week from a nasty flu-like virus.

I took all 3 kids to the mall and gave the older 2 a limit of $20 bucks to spend each.  This is NOT normal at our house so they were both thrilled.  David immediately knew what he wanted and grabbed 1 pair of shorts.  Jacob, however, was undecided for quite awhile and finally wound up with 3 t-shirts.  I used my $10 off $10 or more purchase at JCPenney coupon so only paid $30 out of pocket.  The kids were clueless about that.  We also ate at Chik-Fil-A for lunch hoping to see our friends that happen to own it.  They must have been on Spring Break too!

Instead of seeing my Chik-Fil-A friends I bumped into another friend and wound up eating lunch w/her.  It turned into a very productive visit where we decided to partner up here at Spot My Eye!

We went to Long John Silver's for dinner on Friday night.  I got choked (maybe due to my eosinophilic esophagitis) and had to throw up at LJS!  It wasn't a pretty picture.

Jacob cut his arm with a box knife and got stitches!  He's okay.  Enjoying the attention he's receiving and proud to show anyone his stitches!  :)

We also celebrated Emalee's 4th Adoption Gotcha Day yesterday!  That means that we've had her home for 4 years.  We purchased a Princess bicycle w/training wheels that has a baby seat and basket.  She loves it!

Much more happened...a full cup of syrup managed to find it's way to my living room carpet so the carpet got cleaned too.  My hubby also installed 2 new toilet seats for us and I rearranged mine and Emalee's bedrooms.

I hope you all had a great spring break too!

No comments:

Post a Comment