Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nature Valley Granola Bars $ .80 cents per box or less!



Nature Valley Granola bars are on sale 2/$4 this week at Walgreens. They also qualify for a $3.50 RR when you buy 5 or more (through 1/23). Here's how the deal looks:

(5) Nature Valley Granola bars = $10
-$.50 printables available HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE, (use five coupons)
-$3.50 RR
Final Price: 5 for $4 or $.80 each after Register Rewards


If you happen to have Register Rewards already here's the scenario that I'm doing:


(5) Nature Valley granola bars = $10
- $. 50 printables available HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE, (use five coupons)
= $7.50
- $7.50 in RR's that I already have
= $ 0.00 out of pocket
Get $3.50 back in RR's!
(I'll have a total of 10 coupons because I have 5 separate RR's.  So, I'll have to throw in some .10 cent filler items to make this work, but it'll be worth it.  My hubby loves these things!  If you don't understand the reasoning behind this go HERE and read up on Walgreens under "helpful tips.")

No comments:

Post a Comment