Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Walgreens Deals 01.11.2011

(Can you see my sweet little girl in the picture?  She insisted on being in it while holding her special blankie the entire time.)
I got all this at Walgreens today!
Here's how:

4 Special K 2/$5...used 2 BOGO coupons
5 Nature Valley 2/$4...used 5 .50/1 coupons
1 Splenda $2.99...used 1 $2/1 coupon
1 kids vitamin $5...used no coupon
1 Pepsi...used no coupon (my splurge for the day)
I also used $7.50 in Register Rewards from the previous week
Total paid out of pocket was $12.58
I got back $10.50 in Register Rewards to use next time! ($5, $3.50, $2)
Note:  
1.All of these items (except the Pepsi) were on sale.  Had they not been on sale and I had gone in and paid full price w/o coupons & RR's the total would have been a whopping $57.97!!!
2.Also, I could have done two separate transaction on this, but honestly, I didn't want to mess with it today.  It's cold and I was in a hurry to get home!  :)  
3.I will be going back later this week to get more kid vitamins though!  As you may have noticed in the picture there's another box of vitamins.  The cashier gave this to me free with the purchase of vitamins today!  Just a promo at my store that they're doing so I might go back later, use my RR's from the cereal and NV bars and get more FREE vitamins and another $5 RR!  

I never posted the picture of the Finish dishwasher detergent that I got last week at Walgreens.
Here's the deal I did:

I didn't have any Register Rewards to start with.
I did five separate transactions.
I bought 1 Finish at $3.49
used 1 $2.25/1 coupon
Paid out of pocket $1.24
Got back $1.50 Register Reward
This was a Money Maker in that the RR was greater than the amount that I paid!  
I love these kind of deals!
So in all I paid $6.20 OOP
Got back $7.50 in RR's
I took those RR's to apply to today's purchase above.
With the 5 I purchased plus 2 that I already had I figure that I'm set on dishwasher detergent for around 7 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment