Monday, October 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Thanksgiving

Today I'm participating in Menu Plan Monday over at orgjunkie.com

This week I'll be incorporating eggs into my recipes.  We were given 2 dozen farm fresh eggs from a friend last week and I had some other eggs in the fridge as well.  My goal this week is to cook from the pantry with ingredients that I already have on hand.  So, here's my attempt at this week's menu...

Monday:
Impossible Cheeseburger Pie
Here's the Homemade Bisquick recipe to make this with!
Peaches
Broccoli and Cheese

Tuesday:
(This might change to pizza as my son is having a sleepover for his birthday on this night)
Chili Corn Dog Surprise
Salad

Wednesday:
Leftover Spaghetti from the weekend
Garlic Bread
Green Beans
Deviled Eggs

Thursday:
Hamburger Soup
Bread

Friday:
Breakfast Casserole
Sausage
Pancakes

Saturday:
Leftover Day!
Salad

Desserts:
Birthday Cake
Chocolate Chunk Cookies (from the freezer)
Banana Bread (Recipe to come...)
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Breakfasts:
You guessed it...EGGS in some various form or fashion!
Cereal
Overnight French Toast (for the BDay boy!)

Lunch:
Leftovers or Sandwiches
(It's usually only me and Emalee and we don't eat much!)

1 comment: