Friday, September 2, 2011

Save-A-Lot Grand Opening Recap




Save-A-Lot Stores opened this past Wednesday here in Springfield, MO.  It was a crazy morning!  I pulled in the parking lot pleasantly surprised to see that there was NO place to park!  I drove around a few minutes and found a spot to park.  As Emalee and I walked in the building we were kindly greeted by the Assistant Manager who was helping people get their shopping carts.  I spoke quickly with him about who I was and that I had a few questions and he pointed me toward the Head Store Manger.
I asked the Manger, Matt Young, the coupon policy for the store, but it was so busy and chaotic that morning I decided to wait a few days for things to calm down and call him again just to reiterate what the policy was.  So, I got on the phone this morning and gave him a call.  By the way, this Manager is EXTREMELY friendly and was more than willing to discuss the policy with me.  So here's what I learned...

1.  They do NOT double coupons
2.  There is NO limit on how many coupon you can use per transaction.
3.  There is NO limit on how many "like" coupons you can use per transaction.  However, he has the authority to override that depending on his stock and could very well limit it so that every customer gets in on the deal.
4.  They do NOT accept expired coupons.

I hope this helps you all in your shopping endeavors!  If you go, let me know what you think!  Tell them you're a couponer and that you're glad to have them in Springfield!

The very packed parking lot!


The front of the store with the Assistant Manager outside greeting people and giving them carts!


No comments:

Post a Comment