Sunday, September 4, 2011

RETRO pictures

I've been scouring the internet looking for old kitchen photos like the ones below.  I plan on printing some of them off to hang in my kitchen.  Do any of  you know where I can find more of these?  I've looked everywhere and can't find anymore.  PLEASE leave a comment if you can help!  Here are the ones that I found (and like) so far...
I love this one!  


I'm hoping to find chairs in this color for my kitchen!  
That was some party!

I love that all the ladies are in the kitchen together! I bet they're all wearing heels too!  :)
Add caption


[housewife.jpg]
Hmmm...I wonder what she'll make???  I'm making this one my personal Facebook profile photo!  :)
Vera Pippin

1 comment:

  1. I may have something for you, I'll bring on Wednesday and if you are not there will give to Brian.

    ReplyDelete