Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday




Today I am participating in Menu Planning Monday at orgjunkie.com.  



Last week was a bit hectic at our house.  I'm still learning how to adjust to every one's different schedules so our dinners didn't go as planned.  I was also surprised to discover that I didn't have to cook on 3 separate nights last week, so I'll be using some of last week's menu plan for this week.


Monday: (just me & 2 kids)
Little Smokies (sometimes we have them w/o the sauce)
Mac & Cheese
Carrot sticks
Ice Cream


Tuesday:
Spinach Quiche
Homemade Whole Wheat Pancakes
Tater tots


Wednesday: (David's Birthday~his favorite dinner)
Potato Soup
Some type of homemade bread to go with the soup
Salad
BDay cake and Ice cream

Thursday:
Black-eyed peas w/Ham
Cornbread
Green beans

Friday:
Homemade Chicken Bacon Artichoke Pizza! (one of my favorites!)
Homemade Cheese pizza
Frozen Mixed veggies
Ramon Noodles


Saturday:
Leftovers

2 comments:

  1. I have to tell you, the chicken bacon artichoke pizza sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is wonderful! I've made it several times and it's great every time. Tammy has many more pizza recipes on her site too. Make sure you check them out!

    ReplyDelete