Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dillon's, Price Cutter and Aldi Deals for 9/7-9/13






I stated last week that I've decided to scale back quite a bit on what I blog about.  One of the things I'm going to scale back on are the weekly ads and coupon matchups that are done on Wednesdays.  Instead of  posting them here on Spot My Eye, I'm just going to direct you over to another blog that does the exact same stores that I would have done.  There's no reason for me to re-hash the hash!  :)

So, that being said...head on over to Frugal Fritzieevery Wednesday.  She does a fabulous job at posting the deals for Dillon's, Price Cutter and Aldi.  I'll still put a reminder on here every Wednesday...I just won't be putting the deals on this blog.  

Thanks for your understanding...

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I am glad you are slowing down. It has been hard to do, I know. I am sure everyone who reads your blog totally understands! : ) Love ya!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete