Thursday, July 14, 2011

Saving for the Classroom Teacher

Ok, I don't usually do this kind of post, but as we are nearing the start of school I realized there may be some readers who like me are teachers and need ways to save money in their classroom.  I have been searching facebook & blogs for many different school things lately & I have found 2 great blogs that you must know about. 

First, The Organized Classroom Blog searches many different blogs and features many freebie downloads that she finds.  She also posts questions that readers have so other teachers can give their ideas for how they do certain things within their classroom.  I am getting great ideas here.

Second, Mrs. Miner's Kindergarten Monkey Business.  She posts many self created downloads, some of which you must buy fro her tpt store, but her prices are very reasonable & I think it is worth not having to create these things on your own.  She also posts many freebies, ideas and giveaways.  Right now she has a giveaway going for a $5 item in her tpt store if you like her on facebook.  To go directly to the giveaway post go here

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. What a nice compliment and back link. I hope people come to visit and see what is going on at my new blog. It sure is a lot of work, but I am making so many connections across the country that I find it very rewarding! Thanks a bunch. I'll be doing "deliveries" on Saturday!
    Krissy
    Mrs.Miner’s Monkey Business

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out! I super appreciate it! :)

    Charity @ The Organized Classroom Blog

    ReplyDelete