Monday, July 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Today I am participating in Menu Planning Monday at orgjunkie.com.  


Did anyone notice that I didn't post a menu plan last week?  That's how busy I was last week!  We VBS 5 days in a row and kids playing football and baseball so the menu just didn't get planned.  However, we did eat!  :)  Fortunately, I had enough items in my stockpile that I was able to come up with things fairly easily, but I don't really like doing that.


This weeks menu will be E-A-S-Y!!!


Sunday: 
We had BLT's with tomatoes from our garden!  Yay!  LOVE home grown tomatoes!  :)
Chips
Apples


Monday:
Homemade Pizza's!  I'm experimenting and making an asparagus pizza from Tammy's Recipe's.  EVERYTHING I've ever made from Tammy's Recipe's has been excellent!  If you're not following her blog you really should!  I'm also going to make her Chicken Bacon Artichoke Pizza.  I've made it twice and it's definitely a winner around here!


Tuesday:
Spaghetti
Peas
Garlic Bread
Spinach Salad


Wednesday:
Leftovers from Monday and Tuesday. 


We'll be traveling the rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. The asparagus pizza from Tammy looks so good! Thanks for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete