Monday, July 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today I am participating in Menu Planning Monday at orgjunkie.com.  


We're still in the middle of an extremely busy summer that is really testing my weekly menu plans.  With today being a holiday we'll do the usual BBQ with friends.  We also sent one of our boys off to a Bible camp for the week so we'll have one less teenage mouth to feed around here.  :)  
I was blessed last week to run across a super deal on some fish sticks and chicken nuggets so last weeks menu didn't go as planned as I decided to fix them instead!  I'm okay with that though!  I was telling my mom that my goal is to just HAVE a menu plan so that I'm not stuck at 5 p.m. wondering what's for dinner.  If things change up a bit that's alright by me!  So, here's the plan for this week:


Monday:
Hamburgers & Hotdogs w/ all the fixin's
Potato salad
Baked beans
Fruit Salad
Deviled eggs
Brownies and Ice cream for dessert...followed by a few fireworks!


Tuesday:
Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup
Cornbread
Salad



Wednesday:
Homemade pizza
Corn on the cob
Salad w/homemade croutons (recipe to come later)



Thursday:
Meatloaf
Mashed potatoes & gravy
Peas


Friday:
Impossibly Easy Taco Pie
Corn
Salad


Saturday:Leftovers!









No comments:

Post a Comment