Monday, July 25, 2011

How to cut a whole chicken in half

Grilled Half Chicken recipe

Those of you that have attended one of my classes have heard my little rant on whole chickens.  While surfing the web today, I noticed that one of my favorite blogs has a video tutorial on how to cut a whole chicken in half!  Yay!  Watch and learn if you don't know how to do this already.  If you decide to do this for the first time PLEASE write me and let me know!

Tammy also has a recipe for Grilled Half Chicken.  This would be a great recipe for all of these hot days we're having in Southwest Missouri this summer!

2 comments:

  1. I will have to find a deal on a whole chicken I try this just once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I knew you of all people would just LOVE this post! Seriously, let me know if you try it and tell me what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete